Wednesday, March 23, 2011

South Pacific Planning


We're leaving for the South Pacific. In a couple of weeks. And my mom hasn't even started provisioning! As you might have noticed, we're not super prepared. Our friends on SAVANNAH left about a week ago. Let's just say not every thing's completely normal, for an instance after this blog post I'm supposed to design and make a float for our man overboard pole. Not a normal school day, huh? Anyways I'm kind of sad cause we'll be leaving a lot of really good friends like Hotspur and Windfall but we'll meet new ones and find old ones. All in all it's a pretty good life.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Looking forward to hearing all about your adventures in the South Pacific. I have always wanted to go there! Sounds incredible.

Jessica said...

Safe travels Maia, the south pacific sounds like a beautiful place to spend some time.

Makayli said...

Hi Maia.

I'll bet it's fun for you to live on the boat, my dad wants to get one and sail around the world in maybe a few years. I'm not looking forward to it that much (I'm terrified of crabs), but meeting all those people in different countries would be cool. Maybe we could stay in touch.

Makayli

Lynne said...

Hi Maia,

I am looking forward to more blog posts about your preparations and your ongoing journey. I would love to go to the South Pacific one day.

I know that you'll make lots of new friends, you always seem to meet the loveliest people. :)

Good luck with your sign. I'm sure you'll design something that really works well.

Love You,
Auntie Lynne